Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't understand Palin and the women who support her.

I don't understand women who are thrilled to have Palin as their representative.
I don't understand women who are proud to be women and oppress other women.
I don't understand human beings who stand up for human life and simultaneously endanger their future.
I don't understand celebrating children and killing animals. Not for food or survival but only for sport. Palin took polar bears off the endangered species list and allowed for aerial hunting of wolves.
I don't understand how Sarah Palin could say it was Bristol's choice and simultaneously oppress the choice of other young women.
Palin oversaw an administration charging victims rape kits.
Palin fired a librarian for refusing to ban books.
What woman would support a woman that supports a war in the name of freedom and religious choices while choosing to handcuff women's rights and gay rights here at home.
I don't understand.

No comments: