Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A rock star is two!

My two year old boy is in love with music. We gave him this guitar for his 2nd birthday and he started strumming immediately. Soon enough he'll be singing about the injustice of my generation and how lame we are and how he's not one for the rules -- wait he's already doing that at 2! He's so my boy! And his Grandma's boy! A generational revolution is on the rise -- We Shall Overcome! This Land is Your Land! The Kids Are Alright! Heck he's already thrown his guitar down the stairs! I wish I could say I cheered... I did inside. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Batocchio said...

That's a great photo. It appears that not only will he be a lefty folk-rocker... he already is a lefty folk-rocker! Check out that left hand! There are plenty of lefties who play righty - but join Hendrix, McCartney, Cobain and a handful (er) of the rest of us and play the guitar lefty! Rock on, Ethan River! -Tim